Easter cookie in rabbit head shape, optionally with logo and / or text
The Easter cookie in the form of a rabbit's head is an original alternative to the usual Easter sweets. To make your Easter bunny head a successful give-away, we provide it with your company logo. This is printed with food coloring on sugar paper and is therefore 100% edible.
On request, we also provide your Easter article with a text of your choice - handwritten with frosting. The color of the font is as selectable as the color of the ears.
Depending on your wishes, you have the choice between several packaging options - the perfect Easter present for customers, business partners and employees!
- Guaranteed delivery on the agreed date
- No hidden costs!
- No minimum order quantity
- Invoice purchase from 100, - EUR possible
- All prices include VAT, from 100, - € free shipping within Germany
- Easter cookie - shape: rabbit head
- Different designs available
- Optional: Custom printed logo (edible)
- Optional: Lettering with frosting
- Size: about 12cm
- Packaging chooseable
- Our foods are natural products and can vary in shape and color.
Easter-cookie bunny with different designs made of frosting
Designs freely selectable
Color of the ears freely selectable
2. Text (optional)
Text max. 10 characters, handwritten with frosting
font color selectable
3. Logo (optional)
Printed on sugar paper (food printing, edible)
Logo is placed directly on the product
- Rectangle: max. 4x3cm
- Circle: Ø max. 3cm
- Oval: max. 4x3cm
- Heart shape: max. 2,9 x 3 cm
- Painted with frosting (on request)
Further Individualization on request
|Additional Costs for print
||+ 49, - € once
- Foil wrapped
- Cellophane bag with ribbon
- Cellophane bag with white bow (from 50pc.: color selection)
Overview of our packaging types
||approx. 12 x 9 cm
|Product size including packaging
||approx. 15 x 11 cm
||24 months after production
|Minimum order quantity
Note: With fully decorated gingerbread, the surface tension can unfortunately lead to fine cracks in the frosting. This does not constitute a reason for complaint.